A Note From Kathy Title

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blog Hop WINNER of the PKS 25.00 gift certificate!!

OH HOW I ENJOYED reading every single comment!! Especially loved reading about your Dads!! My Dad was awesome and I will miss him every day of my life!


Here is my winner of the $25.00 gift certificate to PKS:

Vickie said...

This is so cute. TFS. My favorite thing about my Dad is that he can talk like Donald Duck and on my wedding day 35yrs ago I was so nervous and starting to tear up and he started to talk in his duck voice and it brought a smile to my face and it lighted the mood as it always does and now he's been able to use it with my granddaughters and so it begins with a new generation. Take care and God Bless you

Congratulations, Vickie!! Please contact me at kathy(@)peachykeenstamps(dot) com. I will need your last name and your email address to send the gift certificate to.

MANY thanks to all that played along and visited our blogs! We all had a great time!!

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!

2 comments: