A Note From Kathy Title

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Hope you had as much fun as I did this week with the blog! We sure had a ball!! It was like CRAZY FUN! I just wanted to show you all my card I made for my Dad this week. I was a very sassy kid and my grandma (Dad's mom) called me a PILL! LOL.. I think my Dad will laugh in sheer delight when he opens this! I love my DAD!! He's the coolest 79 year old ever! I wish you could all meet him! He's quick witted, smart and oh so lovable! He is everyone's friend and he is just as handsome as he ever was! Happy Father's Day my DAD!! Thanks for not killing me growing up! HA HA HA...

Project includes:
PK-693 Monster Mash Face 1 1/8"
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Cricut Cart: Mini Monsters
Colored with Copics, dotted with acrylics and white gel pen.
Sentiment was made on the computer / inside and out.
Scraps of cardstock and checkered paper














5 comments:

  1. OMG Kathy!!! I could just pluck this pill straight out of the computer it's so realistic.
    I can't believe you are self taught! What a girl!!
    Your dad is going to LOVE this card. It's so very special and unique to him. He sounds like a lovely bloke and I wish I COULD meet him.
    You CLEVER girl you!!!
    Loadsa Love
    Me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Every time you get out the paint, I fall in love with one of your creations! This is so beyond adorable! I love your coloring, shading and highlighting using the Cricut cut outs. That's just what is missing in so many of them that I see. Now that I've seen what can be done with them, I'm having an Aaaahaaa moment!!! Thanks for the inspiration! I bet your dad love getting cards from his #1 pill!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need that pill. thanks for the inspirations.
    KarenR

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest card. I used to call my twins that..........wish I had thought to do something like that. They are now 45 and would absolutely die laughing at me!!

    thanks for making me laugh and bringing back some great memories..

    hugs,
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute thanks for sharing debbie from http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete