- a stamped image
- something gold
- a hanging device
I couldn't find my camera the other morning so I scanned my ornaments.. It worked out okay but I'm sure a photo would have been better. I painted these large stamps (PK-405 and PK-406 Sugar n Spice Boy and Girl)and cut them out. I used double sided sticky foam to pop the gingers off of the surface. They turned out okay but you have to see what our designers did!
For these samples, I used the following:
- SU Cardstock (solid colors)
- DCWV Sweet Stack Glitter Cardstock
- Painting Supplies listed right
- Making Memories Mounting Squares
- Nestabilities and Shapeabilities Dies
- Yellow 1/8" satin ribbon
- Stickles: Diamond and Yellow
Americana Acrylics: Camel, Honey Brown, Dark Chocolate, Russet, Turquoise Blue, Desert Turquoise, Razzle Berry, Red Violet, Napa Red, Cadmium Yellow, Mustard Seed, Titanium (Snow) White and Lamp Black.