A Note From Kathy Title

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Challenge 11 Sample

Good Morning!

I wanted to make a card for my sister, Mary. My siblings have always encouraged me and given me the confidence that I need to keep designing. Mary and I did a lot of craft shows together for several years before I ever wrote any books or made stamps. :) Good times! Her favorite color is orange and she LOVES her flower gardens! Happy Birthday, Mary!! With my limited time, I totally used this challenge for motivation to make her card.. and almost in time to have it sent to her. I missed that deadline though... and she will get it a couple days late because of the long weekend. :(

Have a great day and thanks for lookin!

Sincerely, KathyJ


I made this card with the following supplies:

  • Cuttlebug Large Daisy
  • Self Stick Gems - Darice
  • Copic Markers
  • Stickles: Orange Peel, Yellow and Diamond
  • BigZ Scallop Card Die Cut
  • Paper Flowers
  • Sticky Squares
  • Various cardstocks
  • Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Neenah Paper 100wt
  • Peachy Keen Stamps set PK-491 Everyday Character Faces 1 1/8"

No comments:

Post a Comment