Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 13

Hello and welcome! Here is my take on our Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 13 over at our challenge blog!

CHALLENGE 13
  • make a card
  • with a stamped image
  • include blue and purple
  • add 3 snowflakes
  • and a greeting..

...and you are done!

The prize for this challenge leaves a little clue on what Challenge 14 might include! :) Go check it out!!

Hindsight: Next time I choose to use "COLORS" in a sketch or challenge... I will make sure that I have at least ONE print of some sort available to me... LOL!!

To make this card I used:

  • paint supplies listed right
  • a couple of snowflake brads
  • self stick gems (Darice)
  • various cardstocks in blue, purples and white
  • MS snowflake punch
  • Peachy Keen Stamps PK-305 Snow Slumber Snowman
  • Peachy Keen Stamps PK-859 Christmas Greeting Words
  • Ice Stickles (Grape Ice on the punched snowflake and Crystal Ice on the rest)

Americana Acrylics: Titanium (Snow) White, Baby Blue, Orange Twist, Tangelo Orange, Wild Orchid, Grape Juice and Dioxazine Purple

Thanks so much for stopping in!

:)Hugs,

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment