- make a card
- with a stamped image
- include blue and purple
- add 3 snowflakes
- and a greeting..
...and you are done!
The prize for this challenge leaves a little clue on what Challenge 14 might include! :) Go check it out!!
Hindsight: Next time I choose to use "COLORS" in a sketch or challenge... I will make sure that I have at least ONE print of some sort available to me... LOL!!
To make this card I used:
- paint supplies listed right
- a couple of snowflake brads
- self stick gems (Darice)
- various cardstocks in blue, purples and white
- MS snowflake punch
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-305 Snow Slumber Snowman
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-859 Christmas Greeting Words
- Ice Stickles (Grape Ice on the punched snowflake and Crystal Ice on the rest)
Americana Acrylics: Titanium (Snow) White, Baby Blue, Orange Twist, Tangelo Orange, Wild Orchid, Grape Juice and Dioxazine Purple
Thanks so much for stopping in!