A Note From Kathy Title

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 07 Sample


I made this card with:

I painted all of the elements to this card a while ago. The ghost and Boo were painted on a purple paper bag. The plastic tags (called 'start-ups) and buttons are available at Buttons Galore and More. I actually made a pattern packet with these and made pins out of them. I'm sorry to say that I don't have a paint list for you.

I found that if you want something to really appear white - paint it on a dark background, allowing some of the background color to show through - this will give you plenty of depth. Also, whenever you want to use acrylic paint to STAMP with, apply the paint + stamping medium directly to your stamp with a make-up sponge. I used this technique to stamp the ghost (in Titanium White) and the Boo (in Cadmium Yellow).

Have a great day everyone!

:)KathyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment