A Note From Kathy Title

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps - DT Samples to date

Here are all of my DT samples that I have made since Peachy Keen Stamps started doing challenges. I have included myself on our Design Team, mostly to make myself get some "FUN" in!! These were all a blast to make and I look forward to making more! I will supply a color palette for my future projects done in Americana Acrylics or in Copics. Please note that I have a Basic Supply List for painted cards in the right hand column.

Go to our challenge blog and check out some AWESOME cards!! I can't believe what these girls can do with a simple stamped image! They have created some of the most magnificent cards I have ever seen. I love to see what EVERYONE makes so be sure to join in on our challenges on the challenge blog!! YOU are my greatest teacher!

Hope you are having a great day!
Sincerely,
KathyJ




What I used to create this card:
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-319 Snickerdoodle Happy Elf
Americana Acrylics
DecoArt Control Medium
Loew-Cornell Brushes
Nestabilities
PC Paper and Cardstock (Christmas)
White Cardstock (with the design stamped and painted) is 100lb Mohawk Neon White



What I used to create this card:
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-617 Spider on Freaked Ghost
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-620 Halloween Pumpkins (for the phrase)
Americana Acrylics
DecoArt Control Medium
Loew-Cornell Brushes
Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday (striped/glitter cardstock)
Buttons from Buttons Galore and More
White Cardstock (with the design stamped and painted) is 100lb Mohawk Neon White
Plain Cardstock, sheer orange and purple ribbons from scraps and stash


Stamps I used to create this card:
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-229B Large Fun Flower Ginger
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-225 Happy Flowers and Cheerful Phrases (for the sentiment)
Medium: Americana Acrylic Paint



Stamps I used to create this card:
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-322 Christmas Tag Minis
Medium: Copic Markers



Stamp I used to create this card:
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-900 2" Basic Paper Doll Face No. 1
Medium: Chalk and Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment